Selling your business is often one of the most significant steps in a business owners career. You would think, given the stakes, that most sellers would come to the process with a really solid understanding of the process. Guess again!?! Most sellers come to the process with very poor knowledge of how to sell a business. Our Free Biz Seller Kit provides some excellent introductory resources and puts you on a path of educating yourself about the process. Don’t go into a transaction ill prepared!
Order the kit below and we will immediately send you links to these resources, and you can immediately start the process of becoming a Smart Seller.
Elements in the Free Biz Seller Kit include:
- Steps to the Business Sale – A step-by-step guide to the process of selling a business. This is an important chapter in our “Quantum Stack Investing” book. Knowing the steps of the process is the starting point to educating yourself as a business Seller.
- Intro to Quantum Step Investing® – Our new book changes the way business owners look at purchasing, selling, and managing closely held business. One minor shift can multiply the financial outcome, while decreasing your risk, and speeding up the process of growing wealth in a small business setting. We happened onto this strategy working with business sellers and an interesting way to approach the sale, which increases the net return, and expedites the process. If you have ever wished you could sell, but think you have to hold on for a few years, you are going to love this concept.
- Basic Buyers Model (Spreadsheet) – Powerful financial model that you can use to analyze important things about purchasing a business – even if you are not a spreadsheet wizard. Includes explanatory video. Enter information from any business listing you are considering and the calculations update the numbers. We should charge a lot for this tool, but it is so important, we wanted to make sure anyone considering buying a business could access it!
- Coming Soon:
- White Paper: Why the Sales Letters Are Bogus – Are you constantly getting emails and direct mail letters from broker who “have a buyer for your business?” Well, as you probably already know, it is a marketing strategy. In our whitepaper, we peel back the onion to give you an insiders look at exactly how those letters work, and what their real aim is.
- Checklist: Selecting the Right Business Broker – Picking the right broker is one of the most important steps a Seller will make. Going it alone is crazy. Picking a bad broker is even worse. We provide you with a checklist you can use to help you sort through the sales pitches and find a great broker. A great broker will be your best friend and will protect your interests (and sanity) in this process.