“It’s the most amazing wealth hack I’ve ever seen for entrepreneurs!”
That’s how a customer recently described our approach to helping clients succeed.
It’s a short and cool way to describe it. But as the guy who created the framework, I know what we do is so much more than just a “hack.”
At the core, it’s a different business management philosophy for closely-held businesses. But the word “hack” gets the point across:
It’s easy for nearly any business owner to do & you get a lot back in return.
But the path to get there is quite different than traditional approaches to owning and running a business.
Like me, you’re a busy business person, so here are some speedy things I need you to understand about our philosophy:
- It works – I’ve successfully used key parts of it for 24 years
- It is counterintuitive – and may even seem strange at first
- It can be done in any industry with almost all businesses (We’ve seen it done in industries as broad as construction to service to marketing to retail, and everything in between—from very common to very unique.)
- It is based on financial concepts – and embraces “behind the scenes” banking rules
- It creates a mathematical edge (like casinos have) and an “almost unfair” advantage
- It can drastically shorten your time to exit (if that is what you seek)
- It can increase your income and wealth; though they see the immense potential in front of them, most entrepreneurs are over-worked and under-rewarded (and this can be torture!)
- And unlike different high-risk strategies to increase rewards, our approach actually DECREASES business risks. (Chapter ten in our book highlights 14 different ways to do this!)
The marketing guys told me I needed to write a 10-page letter and record a 20-minute video to insert here before cutting to the chase.
But you don’t have time for that. And neither do I.
So here’s the deal: You can buy an electronic copy of The QSI Shift – my new book explaining the concept—below for only $4.99. You will understand how it works after reading the first 13-page chapter. It’s a quick read, but we pack a lot into its 204 pages.
And don’t be skeptical; there is a reason for the “stupid low” price. I explain that later in this letter.
Simply, the book describes the shift of moving from the mindset of a traditional business owner or entrepreneur to that of a QSI Investor instead. (The old way of starting or buying a business then running it for decades until you collapse from exhaustion is too risky, too hard, and too time-consuming.)
If you hate reading, we also include the full MP3 audiobook so you can listen to it in your car or at the gym. That’s how I prefer to learn. The run time is about five and a half hours.
There are some other cool free bonuses. And everything has a full 365-day money-back guarantee. Frankly, I think you’re bonkers if you don’t at least look into this.